Fiduciasoft opens up opportunities for the realization potential and practical use of previously accumulated knowledge and experience of our employees. We strive to hire the best employees, which will bring the company new knowledge and skills and bring it to a new level. Creativity, lateral thinking, ability to find non-standard solutions and flexibility of the mind are the hallmarks of our experts.
We found that in 2017 the most demanded IT positions within FiduciaSoft were as follows:
- .NET developer construct quality web applications using the .NET programming components. Developers must be competent in using Microsoft’s technology to design, develop and implement these applications. Using their programming skills, developers are able to integrate their applications with other technologies and deliver specifications as requested by clients.
- C# and ASP.NET MVC (4/5/Core)
- Visual Studio 2015
- backbone.js, React (+/.NET), angular.js, jQuery
- Front end developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. They are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
- JS, JQuery, GIT
- a good knowledge of related technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP-protocol;
- SASS / LESS;
- good knowledge JQuary, plus knowledge will Angular 2;
- Understanding of AJAX technologies, WebSockets.
- C++ developer design, code, test, debug, and implement software applications. Work on both desktop and mobile applications, as well as software that interacts with low-level system and hardware resources. Is not so much should be able to write good code but to see the risks and make decisions that are not exactly damage the project. C ++ is able to make decisions such as:
- To choose IDE, compiler, version of the language.
- Write from scratch or get ready.
- Use STL \ Boost \ MFC \ ATL \ Qt or not. If yes – what is best in this case and why.
- He must be able should refactor the code or not.
- Knows OOP, basic data structures, and algorithms.
- Understand the principles of multi-threaded programming.
- DevOps Engineer main tasks of DevOps Engineer – maximize predictability, efficacy, and safety of software development. If we consider the entire lifecycle of the software, the assessment phase DevOps specialists receive basic information about the need for a new code and changes to the IT infrastructure. During the design phase – determine infrastructure requirements. At the stage of development and testing – are engaged in the deployment of the product, as well as support tools for the design, integration and load testing software to test the readiness of the operating environment.
The DevOps engineer responsibilities include:
- Deploying staged release of the developers in the production;
- The integration and the deepening of the development processes in the supply;
- Standardization of the development environment;
- Setting up the infrastructure on especially developed software;
- Preparation of a productive environment to frequent changes;
- Detection and correction of problems;
- Automation of processes.
- Microsoft SQL developer are responsible for designing and maintaining computer databases. SQL programmers handle the storage, organization and security of information contained in relational database systems. They’re often responsible for testing, debugging and troubleshooting databases, and they can also be tasked with developing new databases in response to user needs or merging database information from older to newer systems.
Microsoft SQL developer needs to know how to support reporting system, develop data repository solutions. Create documentation for projects.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012−2014 server including (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- T-SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers
- Strong hands-on experience with enterprise Business Intelligence, data analysis, and complex T-SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding HTTP APIs: REST, JSON, OAuth, cross-domain requests, Security.
- Understanding OOP, design patterns.
- Experience with version control systems (GIT).
- Experience in performance tuning, profiling, finding and fixing memory leaks.
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Browserify and/or similar instruments
- English – at the level of reading technical documentation.
- A web developer is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Is a person who needs to know many things to manage the whole website and fix some issues in code.
- PHP; HTML5, CSS3;
- CMS Drupal 7 (Test 2-x s);
- MYSQL, LESS;
- Experience adaptive layout Bootstrap;
- Experience of integration with a variety of API;